Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello- Just a note from the creator of Imperfect pots. To start this blog off I would like to share the story of the Imperfect pot and how it came into being created. I pray the story ministers to you and reminds you of how much God loves you.

The Imperfect Pot

The imperfect pot is created while working on the potter’s wheel and spending time with the Lord. While building some of the pots – some pots would begin to fall. When a pot falls, the potter throws it in a bucket among the others – as ruins. As I began to discard the falling pot – the Holy Spirit spoke to me, “Don’t throw it away; I am speaking through the imperfections of this pot.” Instead of throwing the pots away I began to keep them, write words given by Him and then glaze them. These imperfect pots are touched and inspired by what God is saying through each pot. Each pot is different in identity and purpose, I believe they represent us.

I believe God speaks through art as He speaks to His people. It is the purpose of this imperfect pot to minister and remind you of God’s love and His desires for you even if you feel unworthy.

The imperfections we try to toss away or count as curses are often the very blessing and delight that God purposely wants to show us. In all of our imperfections – He loves us. He is the only perfect “One” and I pray He shines through your imperfections. I hope this imperfect pot ministers to you. Blessings, Elizabeth T. Cosby John 3:29-30


If you received a Imperfect pot and would like to share how it has ministered to you please feel free to share. All glory to be given to God. You are a vessal and you have a destiny...share it with others. If you have a personal story or testimony and you relate to the story of the Imperfect pot please share with us.

No comments: